We're roasting in the Shuswap!
- We are a small specialty coffee roaster in Salmon Arm, BC
- We are Certified Organic and Licensed Fair Trade, because we believe it is important to support the agencies that keep the trail transparent from farmer to consumer
- We embraced the first Café Femenino project (Peru) 5 years ago and have added each new Café Femenino country as they have become available
- Shuswap Coffee Company's pay-it-forward fund supports women and families in their own community as well as internationally
- All purchases from Certified Organic Co-operatives
- All purchases at or above Fair Trade prices
- Annual Organic and Transfair audits of our roasting facility at our expense
- Commitments to Café Femenino "Pay It Foward" which is donated to women's causes locally and internationally
Our Mission Statement
The Shuswap Coffee Company Ltd. is proud to offer only Certified Organic Certified Fair Trade coffee. We have made it our mandate to help to ensure the long-term health of both the coffee communities and the environment in which the coffee is grown. We believe in roasting great coffee, but not at the expense of the farmers that produce it. The change that fair trade wages have made in the lives of farmers is remarkable and long overdue. To do our green beans and their farmers justice, we roast each batch with delicate care and precision to offer you, our customers, the very best tasting coffee. We support women coffee growers, Café Femenino, in Central/South Americas.